Friday, December 21, 2012

Oddest Words

When I enunciate the word Future, the first things that comes to my mind already belongs to the past. When I pronounce the word Silence, I discern it. When I say the word Nothing, I feel like I am destroying it. There is voice in the back of my head that whispers all the time even when I am sleeping. I feel that this is wrong for me but I know that this is right. No teacher, preacher, parent, friend can tell you what is right for you just listen to that voice that is inside you. Sometimes I feel I’m something because God doesn't make trash. I wish the rain to appreciate the sun even more. I wish happiness to keep my spirit alive & everlasting. I wish enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger. I wish enough gain to satisfy my wanting. I wish I could get enough loss to appreciate all that I possess. I wish I could get enough hellos to get me through the final good-bye. When the midnight kisses the glass that morning has already been tasted like a thirsty spider crying out for rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Don't Spam Here! Your Cooperation Will Be Highly Appreciated. Thanks