Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Linkin Park is Comfortable in their Own Skin


Linkin Park is one of the biggest music band in the world and has created a lot of name in Music industry. A couple of years ago  maybe two or three I was at my friend’s house and we used to play games etc but at that time I did not use to listen music a lot then I don’t know what just happened to him he played a Music video! I asked him what is this about?  He replied, “It’s just awesome”  


It was “Papercut” by Linkin Park and when I listened I got crazy. Then I discovered more songs by LP and all of them were just awesome!  Now recently Linkin Park just has launched their new album “Living Things”. It was released under Warner Bros. Records on June 20, 2012, in Japan. The band claims Living Things combines elements from their previous albums to create a new sound. They stated they finally felt they were in "familiar territory" and "comfortable in own skin". The songs which like in this album so far are, “Lost in the Echo, in my Remains, Burn it down”. Linkin Park has done a lot for charity as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Don't Spam Here! Your Cooperation Will Be Highly Appreciated. Thanks